Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What Movie Is This From: Episode 34:I'm Baaaaack !!

What ? You didn't even notice I was gone ?

That hurts...Really, it does...It hurts me deep down inside where I keep the bad birthdays and "improper touching" by clowns...It hurts in a way that I swore I would never be hurt again, but here we are, and once again, I am hurt, and I am crying...I hope you are proud of yourselves...Let me just suppress this pain, and we'll get on with the game-Where's that pint of "Chunky Monkey" ?


We had no winner from last week(oh wait the week the before that- I've been gone, remember ?)
No one recognized that

"Monkey ? Monkey ? I'm a fucking gorilla, you clown !!!"

Was from "Trading Places" and spoken by Jim Belushi.

This week's clue:
A movie from 1981:

"I got a lotta goodies for you guys, and a Big Gulp Dr. Pepper for me !!"

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!


And Happy New Year !!!

1 comment:

Avitable said...

Happy New Year. No idea on the movie, though.