Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What Movie Is This From: Episode XL: XL ? After THose Brownies That Miranda Made, It's More Like XXL...Am I RIGHT, People ?

Of course, what I was saying was that the brownies were so good, and I ate so many, that I literally grew in size...That's funny, huh ? Isn't it ? My Gag and Zinger coach thought it was "Grade A Funny"...That's what he said, anyway. Well, come by later, I will show you my hilarious pratfall, it involves a revolving door and a bucket of caramel- it is guaranteed to cause permanent damage your sides.
Onto the game:

We had no winner from last week, Nobody remembered that

"No thanks, I gave up stale toast for Lent."

is from "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid", starring the brilliant Steve Martin, the foxy Rachel Ward, and the bald Carl Reiner.

This week's quote is from a movie from 1993:

"Ooh, a club soda stain...Some red wine will take that right out."


Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

No comments: