Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What Movie Is This From:Episode XLIX

Back from the doctor's(no pun intended)...They sliced me up, and stitched me back up with 25 stitches, and my back is hella sore right now.

Had one bad moment when I was not quite numb enough, so that was a lotta fun. I kinda flinched and let out a sissy little yelp, and the Doctor says"Did you feel that?", and I responded, "Um, kinda."

And then it suddenly started to feel like a bad SNL skit. He called the nurse back in, and told her we needed more numbing. then he asked her "Were you doing numbing full time over at Blah Blah Blah ?" And then there was a pause, and I half expected him to pull off her mask and exclaim, "Who are you ?", and have it be Mary Catherine Gallagher or something, and she would start talking about her armpits.

That didn't happen, she simply replied "Some." So that was encouraging.

Otherwise things went well. It was weird, when I was being stitched up I could fell the pressure of the stitches, and I felt like a big shoe.

I asked the Closer(quite literally, he came in to finish stitching me up) how many stitches I was getting, and he said he didn't really count, which I thought was a bit weird, as you always hear people say how many stitches they got. He counted for me and told me it would be a bout 25, so then I felt better.

And that is that thrilling tale. They will send the chunk off to make sure they got all the abnormal cells, and I get the stitches out in two weeks. Whee !!!

We have no winner from last week, nobody remembered that

"Maybe I'm not such a high-class piece of property right now. And a 25% slice of something big is better than a 100% slice of nothing. "

was from "The Hustler".

Onto this week's quote:

A movie from 1981

"Her name is Susan. I can't tell you her last name because that would be indiscreet...Johnson. Susan Johnson."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!

No comments: