Friday, May 18, 2007

Name That Lyric:Episode LIII: Sara Sidle Is Invading My Dreams !!!

So, I guess I had dream last night...I don't really remember it, but the one thing i do remember about it is that in the dream I was discussing the season finale of CSI(which was on last night, and pretty good, by the way) and for some reason, the ending we were discussing was NOT how the show ended. It was like we were discussing what had happened AFTER the episode had ended. It was kind of weird. I think it's best to not think too much about it.

Oh well, onto the game !!!


We have a winner from last week !!! The lovely and talented Kellie correctly identified

"I'm gonna be leaving
At the break of dawn
Wish you could come
But I don't need no woman taggin' along"


from "Heard It In A Love Song" by The Marshall Tucker Band. Brava, Kellie, Brava !!!!

Which actually is another song that I misheard lyrics to: In the chorus, they sing that they "heard it in a love song..Can't be wrong." For the longest time, I thought he said "ten feet long." I have no idea what that was supposed to mean, but I thought that was the lyric.


Now this week's clue:

"Baby, see how I been living
Velvet curtains on the windows to
Keep the bright and unforgiving
Light from shining through"


Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kami sedikit kesulitan untuk berlangganan rss, dalam setiap kejadian aku buku menandai situs ini besar, sangat berguna plus diisi dengan informasi.