Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shit de Random...

You know, I don't even know that I have any random shit to say(or type). I have all sorts of things bouncing around in there, but I don't have the energy to write about them at the moment.

But I must write something, right ? I must, I must.

I fear that the internets may make the glue stick obsolete.

There once was this "black private dick, who was a sex machine to all the chicks..." Do you know the one I'm talking about ? For the life of me, I cannot remember his name...He really was a"cat who won't crap out, when there's danger all about"

I cannot believe that my girls are just days short of 21 months old, and NEITHER one of them is excelling at sports yet. My genes suck.

I could really use a FlufferNutter right about now.

Are there any non-cling peaches ?

Were there REALLY two people name John Jacob Jingleheimershmidt ?

I still cannot believe how the Mets won that game last night...

I think it's time to listen to some good old Grateful Dead...Brown-Eyed Women-Richmond, Virginia-11/1/85. Nice.

Have a good one.

Paticus...out !!!

No comments: