Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What Movie Is This From: Episode LIV: I Can't Use The Ullmann or Tyler Joke Again, Can I ?

Does that look like a rash to you ? Or more like I had an allergic reaction to the cheese ? Hmm.. ? Have you ever seen it on the underside like that ? No, I haven't seen a doctor yet, it's kind of embarrassing...I mean, what do I say ? How do I explain how it got on there ?

What ?

Oh, hey there...It's time for the internet's fastest growing quiz sensation !! What Movie Is This From ?

Let's Play !!!!!

First things first. We have a winner from last week !!! The lovely and talented c2 correctly identified

"No time for love, Dr. Jones."

from "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom". Brava, c2, Brava !!!


Onto this week's clue:

A movie from 1985

" I had fried food again for lunch today. I know, I know, I shouldn'ta had it, but i just couldn't help myself. Do you think I lack self-discipline ?"

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

2 comments:

a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

I'm not often very good at these and this time is no different, although I do hear bells ringing somewhere...but that may be one of those "flashbacks."

It does sound awfully familiar though

Paticus said...

a.k.a.B.U.- you will have to check back on Tuesday to see if you saw the movie.