Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What Movie Is This From ? Episode LXIV:I Saw The Foot Doctor Yesterday...

Do you remember the mystery pain I was having in my right foot ? the one that i had to wait six weeks or so to get a appointment for ? Well, apparently, it's a stress fracture. And it is already about 80% healed, so bully for me.
It turns out the "bone spur or bursitis" guesses that I got from my regular doctor were wrong and wronger. Which turns out to be good for me, as I was already properly treating my foot(which seemed to amount to don't really do anything, just don't hit your foot with a hammer). Huzzah !!
But, I do believe that this good medical news maybe counterbalanced by the fact that I have the sinking suspicion that I pinched a nerve in my neck this morning. I did it once before, and maaaaan does this feel familiar. Ow.
Oh well, enough about my infirmities(though I still contend,as I hurtle towards(or is it toward ? I ask this EVERY time, and no one EVER answers me!) 37(just 21 days), I think my body is starting to deteriorate. I might be a pile of dust by 38.

On with the game !!!! We have a winner from the last round !!!! The lovely and talented Lauren correctly identified

"You, you with the banjo, can you help me? I seem to have lost my sense of direction! "

from "The Muppet Movie". Brava, Lauren, Brava !!!

Onto this week's clue:

A movie from 1998:

"Well, our object collision budget's about a million dollars. That allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and beg'n your pardon sir, but it's a big-ass sky."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pat,

I could be wrong, but that sounds like a quote from Armageddon (or however it's spelled).

Lauren Matson said...

Re: toward v. towards.

I think the former is American and the latter is British.

I've just gotten a second opinion with Dr. Grammar, and he seems to agree.

http://www.drgrammar.org/faqs/#81

So, I guess it depends on how twee you're feeling that particular day?

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for the foot, and please continue to not hit it with a hammer.

And boo (and I'm sorry to hear it) about the possible pinched nerve. :(