Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What Movie Is This From ? Episode LXX" My Finger Is Infected...

Actually, it's my thumb...And it hurts more than one might think. I was hoping that is wasn't infected, but I soaked it in hot water before bed last night, and when I woke up, there was pus oozing from it. Not good.
Okay, who wants some Fettuccine Alfredo ?

Just kidding...On with the game... we have a winner from last week !!! The lovely and talented TPFKAMA correctly identified

"It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect! "

from "The Godfather, Part II", spoken by Fredo. He broke my heart, that Fredo. Brava, TPFKAMA, brava !!!! And now you can tell me what the other quote was from, so I can smack myself in the forehead.

Onto this week's clue!

A movie from 1998.

"Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."


Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!!!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

My quote was from Trading Places. It comes at the end after Eddie Murphy tells a servant he wants both crab and lobster for dinner.

As to this one. It's Zero smething. I can hear it but I'm having trouble coming up with the movie title. I'll get back to you if I remember...I think the dude from that alien invasion movie, which I also can't think of the title to, who made the big speech to the pilot dudes said it. He played the president...

That was just about as clear as a brick, huh?

Feral Mom said...

That's Daryl Zero, from one of my favorite movies, The Big Lebowski.

Paticus said...

Trading Places !!! I'll have to see that again.

Donna said...

I GOT IT!

Zero Effect.