Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What Movie Is This From ? Episode LXXVI: Heat Miser & Snow Miser Scare The Shit Out Of Me

They always have. I was scared of them the first time I saw "The Year Without A Santa Claus" when I was a kid, and they still creep me out today.

Just thought you all should know.

Now on with today's game:

We have no winner from last week !!! Nobody recognized

"Talking? During horsehead bookends? Who was that? Sure, the girl. What have we here, Miss Shouldn't-be-in-the-class-anyway?"

from "Student Bodies". A slasher flick parody from 1981.


A movie from 1995:

"If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis. "

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!

3 comments:

Jeff Janusch said...

"Billy Madison"

Avitable said...

Dammit! Jeff beat me to it.

Donna said...

See what happens when I don't read blogs for a day? I miss my opportunity to rock teh movie quote.