Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What Movie Is This From ? Episode LXXIX

We have a winner from last week, the lovely and talented Miss. Ann Thrope correctly identified

Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... It's all in the reflexes."

from "Big Trouble In Little China", one of my favoritist movies ever, featuring the criminally underrated Kurt Russell as Jack Burton, speaker of the above quote. Brava, Miss. Ann, brava !!!!!!

Now onto this week's clue:
A movie from 1984


"Well Mr. Thompson, that's quite a list. And I think, if I really apply myself, I could be a totally changed person by the time we finish lunch."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

That's Bachelor Party.

I hated that stupid movie. It was before Tawny Kitean turned mega hot too.