Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hey Everybody...

Ease up on the motherfucking perfume/cologne !!!!

Okay, not "everybody"...But a lot of people. I'm allergic to most perfumes and colognes(for some odd reason, Irish Spring is about the only soap that doesn't give me sneezing fits), so I don't know precisely how the shit works, but based on the training seminar I was in this morning, my guess is that there is some sort of hose attachment that people turn on themselves as they leave their houses...Is that right ?

Kee-Rist!! the god-damned room smelled like someone had rushed the perfume counter at Bloomingdale's(or Nordstrom's or Marshall Fields-pick your local high-end department store and insert name here) with a baseball bat and destroyed all the bottles at once.

Seriously, my eyes were watering, my nose was running, my throat was closing, it was a real blast.
So the next time you have that bottle of Chanel or Paco Rabanne or English Leather in your mitts, let's try and keep the spritzes in the single digits, okay ? Thanks a bunch.

No comments: