Thursday, April 10, 2008

Praise Oprah, It's Thursday !!!!

That doesn't really work, does it ? I thought I would give it a shot...I mean, Thank God It's Friday is sooooo played out, you know ? And Thursday just looked kinda sad, sandwiched there between "Hump-Day" and "T.G.I.F."...I thought I would try and throw it a bone, and I thought that getting Oprah involved might really generate the buzz necessary. I guess I was wrong. Pardon me for trying.

Lessee, is there anything else I needed to tell you ? I thought there was something I wanted to tell you when I saw you...It's just not coming to me. oh well, i guess it wasn't all that important, eh ?

I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today. Jealous ? And an apple. And some crunchy Cheetos(they're dangerously cheesy).

Now I'm actually hungry for my lunch. I better go.

later.

No comments: