Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What Movie Is This From ? Episode XCII

We have a winner from last week !!! The lovely and talented Lauren , correctly identified


"You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in my world now, grandma."

from "Happy Gilmore"-an absolutely hilarious golf/hockey comedy. Brava, Lauren,brava !!!

Onto this week's clue:

A movie from 1986:

"Sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but, mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!!

4 comments:

c2 said...

I know! It's the theme song to The Jeffersons!

Miss Ann Thrope said...

It begins with an H. It will come to me.

Jefe said...

Yo! Get over here now!

Zooomabooma said...

Horton Hears A Who?

Harry & The Hendersons?

Hannah and Her Sisters?

Hound Of The Baskervilles?