Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Movie Is This From ? Episode XCIV

We have a winner from last week !!! The lovely and talented Ali correctly identified

"Yeah, I'll be the only kid in school with a bullet-proof head. "

from "The Heavenly Kid", a funnier than you would expect '80's flick about a guardian angel, that I was not sure that anyone but my brother and I had ever actually seen, but I was wrong. Brava, Ali, brava !!!!

Onto this week's clue:

A movie from 1995

"That was the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I mean, look at you. You're the kind of guy who would beg for sex. And I should know, we can smell our own."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

2 comments:

Lauren Matson said...

Mallrats.

Man, you can really tell what decade I was paying attention to.

Zoooma said...

Wow. I don't remember that line at all... but the movie's so memorable that in my head I know it sounds exactly as it was recited on screen.

Kick ass Soundtrack too, with some funny lines from the movie in between a bunch of the songs... highly recommended!