Monday, September 29, 2008

Meet My Ties Volume 29

The Simpsons
100% Polyester


My third and final(so far, anyway) Simpsons tie. I figured in honor of the premiere last night(fairly funny), AND the fact that I am actually wearing this tie today,why the hell not ? Let's have folks meet this tie today.
I like this tie quite a bit,largely because, as you can see(better in the 2nd photo), it has many of the citizens of Springfield in the background.And most of my favorite characters are secondary, if not downright peripheral, characters(though, it is unfortunate that MC Berfday is NOT on the tie).
My main beef with the tie is that they got the colors of Marge's dress, Lisa's dress, and Maggie's onesie sleeper thing incorrect.
here is the aforementioned closer look:

Happy Monday, Crimestoppers !!!

No comments: