Monday, February 02, 2009

Meet My Ties: Volume 45 !

Past Times
100% Silk
alynn
U.S.A


I call this one my "Elephants" tie. Which is, of course, painfully original. but that is what I call it. I sometimes look at it for hours, and I create little dramas between all the people on the elephants. And sometimes, one of the elephants will be suffering from some sort of sickness, and I will imagine that one of the people on the tie is a veterinarian specializing in large mammals, and he will think at first that the situation is very dire, and that perhaps the elephant only has days to live, but then, on a hunch, he will try a different, radical test,and find out that it was something minor, masquerading as a major illness. Hurrah!!

And other times, I will simply imagine that one of the elephants has trampled one of the villagers, and must be shot.

Here's a closer look.



It was a gift from my Mother-In-Law, if I am not mistaken.

Enjoy your Monday, Crimestoppers !!

No comments: