Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What Movie Is this From ? Episode CXXXIX

We have a winner from last week !! The lovely and talented B.E. Earl correctly identified

"I'm the new guy around here and I want to make friends, so I'll say this to you and we'll start fresh. If you don't like my jokes, don't laugh. If you have a medical opinion, then please speak up and speak up loud. But if you ever again tell me or my surgical staff that we're going to lose a patient, I'm gonna take out your lungs with a fuckin' ice cream scoop. Do you understand me?" 


from "Malice". Bravo, B.E. Earl, bravo!!!

Onto this week's clue...A movie from 1996


"I'll take his word over yours. It's been my experience, more often than not, that a loser has more honor than a winner."
 
Good luck, Crimestoppers !!

1 comment:

Verdant Earl said...

This film is a semi-favorite of mine. So I will allow a few days before I give you the answer. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!!