Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Movie Is This From ? Episode CXXXVIII

We have no winner from last week! Nobody recognized

"There's no reason for killing or dying anymore. What's more, there's no reason for living!"


from "A Prayer for the Dying".

Onto this week's clue.
A movie from 1993:

"I'm the new guy around here and I want to make friends, so I'll say this to you and we'll start fresh. If you don't like my jokes, don't laugh. If you have a medical opinion, then please speak up and speak up loud. But if you ever again tell me or my surgical staff that we're going to lose a patient, I'm gonna take out your lungs with a fuckin' ice cream scoop. Do you understand me? "


Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

2 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

That was Alec Baldwin in "Malice". Right?

Paticus said...

B.E. Earl- Welcome !! And you find out if you're right today!!