Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Movie Is This From ? Episode CXLVI

We have no winner from last week! Nobody recognized 

I want to do a remake of "Raging Bull" with a really thin guy. Not just thin, but REALLY thin. Thin and angry, thin and angry, thin and angry. Can you see it? Can you see it? 

from "The Muse"(lines spoken by Martin Scorsese, by the way), a very, very funny movie. You should see it if you have not yet. Albert Brooks is a comedy porcupine!

Onto this week's clue, a movie from 1992:

"Let me tell you about love. Love disappears, baby! Every time I've been broke, the babe's been off like a prom dress." 

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!

2 comments:

c2 said...

Say Anything? Eric Stoltz as the mime says it?

c2 said...

Damnit! I meant to say Singles. Say Anything didn't feel quite right! Eric Stoltz still feels right. As an answer, I mean.