Thursday, June 04, 2009

If It's Thursday, It Must Be Random....

So, I'm TiVoing a full day of "Land of the Lost"(the 70's tee vee show) on the Sci-Fi Channel today(and TOMORROW)...Whoo-hoo!!

Don't know if I'll bother with the movie, though.

Chewin' some gum.

Listenin' to some Weezer.

I need to trim my beard.

It seems that there are a lot of drivers out there who are only able to move quickly when pulling out in front of you. Then they lose track of the gas pedal.

I really wonder how the hell I get my glasses so dirty.

Just saw that David Carradine died. Farewell, grasshopper.

Death Race 2000 is still one of my all time favorite movies.

I think that's probably enough for today.

3 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

I made it through about an episode and a half last week of Land of the Lost.

It's funny how I remember loving it so much and then seeing how it truly sucked. Boring too.

Verdant Earl said...

RIP Kwai Chang Caine

Paticus said...

Earl- I got through one yesterday evening.There was definitely a sense of wonder that was missing that I'm pretty sure was there when I was 5. I don't know that I'm gonna make it through 40 episodes or so.