Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Thursday....

So, I had another post that required some pictorial evidence, but I got some major guff for my pictures from yesterday's post, so I will give everyone a break from my sub par photography, and rap with you about some other random shit.

I had a dream last night where I was being admonished by my Dad for things that happened in a dream I had on Monday night...Or was it Tuesday night ? It might have been Tuesday night. Either way, it was very weird, on a lot of levels. For one thing, in the dream, I KNEW that all the stuff I was being yelled at for had not happened in real life. I knew that the previous events had been in a dream, but I didn't know that I was also currently in a dream.

  The other very weird thing was that while my dad looked(and sounded like) my Dad, he was speaking in a way that he never would have spoken.I think the best way to explain it is that he seemed like someone doing a good impression of my Dad, but with a really bad script. Does that make sense ? It was weird.

   I was very proud yesterday, as one of my daughters told me that she wants to watch the 3 Stooges.

  I'm kinda jazzed for "Flash Forward" tonight.Though I admit I am wary of getting interested in it, and then having ABC cancel it before they tell us what the hell was going on.Like they did with "I Married Dora". Network bastards.

  I forgot to wish Bruce Springsteen a Happy 60th birthday yesterday. Happy 60th, Boss.



Link for Facebook readers:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PoIrcyd34
Oh, and one last thing... I have become much better at finding lost Barbie shoes than I ever though I would be.Or could be.Or should be.

No comments: