Thursday, October 22, 2009

Truckin' Into Jungleland....

I had a very weird dream last night.

  Bruce Springsteen was appearing on some reality show. It was a talent show type thing, and they had all these celebrities dancing in a line, and singing songs.And they were working as a team, so I don't know if there was another group of celebrities they were going to compete against or not. In my dream, I was only watching this one team. It had Springsteen on it, and Fred Savage, and the girl who played Dee on "What's Happening", and a bunch of other celebs that I cannot remember.

  It was all surreal enough, and then, I was having a conversation with Springsteen, and he started singing the Grateful Dead's "Truckin"  to me, just as if it was part of the conversation. And just as I started to realize that he was in fact singing this song, I woke up, and the good old Grateful Dead were playing "Truckin" in Europe in 1990 on my iPod.

  Then I had to pee.

 Talk to ya later...

No comments: