Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Movie Is This From? Episode CLXXII

We have no winner from last week! Nobody recognized:

Don't be so fast to thank me on this, Luger, because you're going to be naked on this one. It's on the line for you. People are going to be watching now. If you blow it, you're going down!You screw up, you're gonna be hung out to dry! You drop the ball. you're going to be left twisting in the wind! If you embarrass this department, your pants will be dancing with figs! Is that clear?

from "National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1". I was suprprised, I thought for sure that someone would guess that one. Shows what I know. Onto this week's clue, a movie from 1985

"Honey, will you please-what are the odds of the Russians attacking on a Thursday night ?"


Good luck, Crimestoppers!!

1 comment:

Verdant Earl said...

Purely a couple of guesses here:

1) Highlander - I'm thinking about the military guy who suits up with all his weapons and winds up facing down the Kurgan (sp?). I'm also thinking it came out in 1986, so...

2) Spies Like Us?

Like I said, just a couple of guesses.