Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Dance Into The Past, Part II...

If you have not read Part 1, go here.

  Welcome back, and here we go:

   He looks fit and ready to dance. I, on the other hand had gained two hundred and fifty pounds(give or take) since we had last faced each other on that fateful night. This made walking difficult, let alone busting any sort of funky move. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, but I knew that attitude was a major part of this, so I put on my best game face and I went to work.

  I would love to tell you that I danced like the wind...But it was more like a tsunami, honestly.I took out a couple of sections of counter and several booths. There were no deaths, but there were some pretty serious injuries. It was actually going fairly well, and then I got cocky, and I tried the Contreras. I knew I shouldn't, but that damn Mullaney looked so smug, that I just lost my head, and then that poor waitress lost her toes.

  I think it is safe to say I will never dance again.

No comments: