Thursday, March 03, 2011

Finally!


Meep!Meep! My ass!!
  In keeping with my theme from yesterday, I share another cartoon related item with you. i saw this yesterday on a site called The Chive, which has all sorts of crazy pictures and gifs and videos and shit(I think they occasionally have pictures of scantily clad attractive women, but not that i would ever notice something like that or anything), and nit's pretty good time waster. I hear it is anyway, not that I am one prone to waste time.

  But anyway, that's not the point. When I saw this picture yesterday, I am pretty sure I yelled out "yes!", because when I was a kid, I always wanted Wile E. Coyote to catch that annoying bastard Road Runner. I watched every one of those cartoons, futilely hoping that he would finally catch and eat that infernal bird. Now, if only in still form, he has done just that. And I salute you, Wile E Coyote.

No comments: