Thursday, October 13, 2011

110 Questions...110 Questions? Yes, 110 Questions.

I just found this in a "Writins" Folder...Thought I'd share... I think it might be from the MySpace days.



110 Questions Some People Wouldn't Think To Ask!

001. When's the last time you ran?
I can't recall, but I defintely ran so far away. I ran all night and day. I still couldn't get away.

002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No. they are creased and ironed regularly. And discarded when they become slightly faded.

003. What are you dreading right now?
the approaching darkness.

004. Do you celebrate 4/20?:
I do. By wearing purple and going to church.

006. What face cleanser do you use?:
Irish Spring Sport.

007. When was your last doctors visit?:
For me ? Two weeks ago, podiatrist.

008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Oh mercy. Six at the most.

09. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:
  Bout an hour?

010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you?
Of course. Where are you, Valerie Bertinelli ?

011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Naw.

012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing?
Scuba suit.

013. Does your school have tornado drills?:
No.

014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?:
No.

015. Do you own a pair of Converse?
I have a pair of Joker converse all starts from when Batman came out in 1989.

016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?
Lauren

017. Do you eat raw cookie dough ?
No, i like to hear it scream in the oven first.

018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?:
have I ever not ?

019. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by overplaying them?
I hate the radio for so many reasons. Not the least of which is the fact that it ate all of my fucking fig newtons !!

020. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
Everyone knows clips are a travesty.

021. Do you watch Trading Spaces?:
Not so much anymore.

022. How do you eat oreos?:
That's really between me and the Oreos.

023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign in?:
I just did recently at this meeting, but it turned out that the person wasn't signing in...she was filling out a survey, but she was leaning on the sign in sheet.

024. Are you cocky?
i prefer the term penisey.

025. Shortest relationship?
47 seconds. That bitch.

026. Longest?
23 years and counting.

030. Could you live without a computer?:
No. A computer controls my breathing and my bowel evacuations. Without one, I would become septic and suffocate.

031. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Two pairs.

032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?
Typically.

033. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
What?!?!

034. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
7.

035. What do you do when you're sad?
Cry and cry and cry...and plot revenge.

036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My pimp.

037. Last time you saw your best friend?
1967

038. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be 11 feet tall. How kickass would that be ?

039. Last movie you rented?:
 

040. Who/What sleeps with you every night?:
My wife and the many many demons.

041. How many times have you been pulled over?
4. Car searched once.

042. Pancakes or Frenchtoast?:
Waffles.

043. How do you like your eggs?:
Frozen

044. Are you in highschool?:
Aren't we all really always in high school ? isn't that what John Hughes was telling us?

045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
I'm all bad side.

046. What jewelry are you wearing?:
The Hope diamond. And my skull ring, and my steal your face ring, and my wedding ring, and my "clouds and shit" symbolic Celtic ring, and my peace sign ring, and two other rings, and mymedic alert necklace.

047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?:
Sweep for bugs.

048. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?:
Simpsons 1-8. All three AD. Some Scrubs, Larry Sanders, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Freaks And Geeks, The Tick(non animated), Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist, South Park.

049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
I watched it until that ridiculous bomb episode, that was enough for me. Too poorly written.

050. How do most people spell your name?
S-E-X-Y.

051. Do you wear your boy/girlfriends clothes?:
Legally, I cannot answer that.

053. What do you do before you sleep every night?:
brush my teeth, turn the doorknob four times east, four times west. Brush my teeth again. Change my pajamas, turn the doorknob again. get into bed. get out of bed. Turn counterclockwise three times. get back into bed.

054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
Poltergeist.

055. Who's your favorite celebrity couple?
Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward

056. Favorite 80's teen movie?
16 Candles

057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson or
Elton John?
Huh ?

058. Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the United States?
Why would I talk to anyone not born in the United States ?

059. Favorite name for a boy?
Fergus.

060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Damn straight !!

061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat at much?
McDonald's -Stupid morals code. ban me ? No, Ban you !!!

062. When is the last time you left your house?
1984.

063. Do you buy your own school supplies?
of course.

064. Do you already have your school supplies?
All ready. pencils sgarpened.

065. Have you ever cursed at a teacher?:
Have i ever not ?

066. How do you eat your steak?:
With my bare hands, sitting naked on the floor.

068. How do you get to school?
Segway.

069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?
Jesus.

070. What noise do you hear?:
Just the voices...Always the voices.

071. Would you survive in prison?:
Where do you think I am now ?

072. Next concert you hope to go to?
Oh, I dunno. Raffi ?

073. What was the last thing you ate?
I'm eating some Fig Newton minis right now.

074. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?:
When I looked in the morror.

075. Who is the youngest in your family?:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to overpack?
Friends ?

077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Nope.

078. How many syllables does your name have?:
2

079. What does your license plates say?:
They can't talk. Talking license plates was 50 extra bucks.

080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?:
Breakfast on and English Muffin

081. What service is your cell phone?:
  AT&T

082. What's for dinner?
Whatever I hit on the way home.

083. What's the last thing you purchased?:
My soul back.

084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
No.

085. Where is your cell phone?
In my pocket.

086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?
Both. I'm hard of hearing, and my nerves were damaged in a souffle accident.


087. What brand is your pants right now?
My pants is Dockers, right now.

088. Ever been to Georgia?:
Hells yeah.


089. Did you have breakfast this morning?:
Yep.

090. Do you like marshmallows?:
They are evil. They killed my cat.

091. What irritates you most on the internet?:
The numbers and the letters.

092. What brand is your digital camera?
Instarust

093. Do you watch movies with your parents?:
Not as far as they know.

094. Do you wear short shorts?:
Of course. Under everything else I wear.

095. Do you think you could be pregnant?:
I sure could.

096. What song describes your love life at the moment?:
Comfortably Numb.

097. Do you own expensive perfumes?:
i make my own.

098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?:
4 million dollars

099. Are you taking college classes?:
No.

100. Do your parents know you cuss?
Ooooh, yeah. Those fuckers sure do know.

101. Do they care?:
They hit me with a yardstick for every cuss word.

102. Did you see Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle?:
I lived it.

103. Have you ever been to WhiteCastle?:
Mmmmm...yes.

104. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?:
The more the merrier.

105. Do you like the Phillies?:
Phuck no !! Go Mets !!!


106. Do you like sushi?:
Ick. No.

107. Do you get your hair cut every month?:
no.

108. Have you ever made out in front of your parents?
  Have I ever NOT?

109. Do you go online everyday?:
Yes.

110. Last question, do you read everybody's bulletins?:
Of course I do.

No comments: