Friday, February 17, 2012

Um...Hey...And Dream Journal Entry 435676564342436788

So, I have failed miserably at rebooting my blogness. I was kinda excited to do some more writing and then...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...But that doesn't mean I have given up trying...I WILL get back to posting, if only to give spammers kevin21 and abby9648 places to leave their linky pointless comments!
  Anyway, i did have a weird dream the other night:

  My Special lady and our kids and and a bunch of other people were hanging out at "The Lake". What lake? I don't know. I don't generally hang out at lakes, but I call this one "the Lake" because that's what everyone was calling it in the dream, and it had the vibe of  that very generic "The Lake" that is always mentioned in movies and tee vee.
   We were all hanging out at "The Lake", waterskiing and playing badminton and barbecuing various critters, and basically having a grand old time...UNTIL, this little car comes barreling across the lakegrounds and crashes right into the side of MY CAR(which was actually not my car, but a version of the Country Squire station wagon my folks owned when I was a kid). Then, a six year old kid hops out of the car, says that the accident was my fault because my tail lights were wet, and walks away.

  Yeah, that's it. Bit weird, huh?

No comments: