Thursday, July 12, 2012

25 Years...

Yep...25 years ago, I officially had my doors blown off...My first Grateful Dead show at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey with good old Bob Dylan. And I don't think I have ever been the same. I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.

  I wrote about this show before, please check it out here. This was the day I was shown the light(in the strangest of places, cuz I looked at it right).

  I saw better shows after this one, but this one will always have a very special place in this now older hippie's heart. what's that? You would like a chance to see most of thst show? Why, you're in luck, here is a youtubed video!!
 




 It contains all but the first 3 tunes of the boys' two sets. It does not have the Dylan & the Dead portion.

  Give it a watch/listen...Or don't. Don't much care...I'm gonna, and I'm gonna smile, smile smile the whole damn time!!!!

No comments: