Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Morning, Coming Down

I just finished watching the new episode of "Dinner For Five", and it was FUCKING HILARIOUS !!! I don't know if you have ever seen it, but it's Jon Favreau(Swingers, Rudy), and four other people eating dinner and talking about movies and stuff..it's a pretty good show, and the one that was on tonight was Michael Rapaport(Beautiful Girls-brilliant movie, by the way, if you have not seen it, you should), Jay Mohr(Action), Timothy Olyphant(Scream 2, The Girl Next Door) and David Milch who created and wrote NYPD Blue and Deadwood. It was a scream...David Milch told a story about fighting with David Caruso on NYPD Blue, and having a heart attack during the argument, but refusing to let Caruso know about, and he finished the argument, and then told his friend to take him to the hospital...crazy, huh ?...I think that I maybe have a phobia about running out of ice cubes...does such a thing exist ?...i just know that i have a really strong feeling of dread when the ice bucket gets low, and I don't feel better untill the bucket has been filled, and the trays have water in them, brewing yet more ice...is that weird ? Again...see Beautiful Girls..it's on DVD...wow, i think I'm really tired...i should probably go to bed, I have to get up in a few hours to keep my neighbor from stealing my Chicago Tribune...I just want to thank my friend Sass for a good talk tonight...I think maybe that's all I got to say tonight...oh yeah...screw daylight savings time...spring forward my ass !!!

No comments: