Sunday, June 26, 2005

"Just Like Mary Shelley...."

1:46 a.m.- Another ride on L.S.D. with the Grateful Dead(12/31/78- Winterland S.F. CA)

"Just like Crazy Otto
Just like Wolfman Jack
Sitting plush with a royal flush
Aces back to back
Just like Mary Shelley
Just like Frankenstein
Clank your chains and count your change
And try to walk the line"- Ramble On Rose- Grateful Dead

First things first- To the dickhead in the SUV on Oak Street at approximately 1:35 a..m.- I am the THIRD car in line at the light, what the fuck good does flashing your brights at me do when the light changes ? Saturn doesn't make a Hovercar you jackass, and I haven't yet mastered passing through solid objects...So FUCK OFF !!

Good news !! I fixed my talking Boba Fett keychain, now I can hear "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold" ANYTIME I want !!

"Goodbye, Mama and Papa
Goodbye, Jack and Jill
The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter
either side of the hill
Did you say your name was
Ramblin' Rose ?
Ramble on baby
Settle down easy
Ramble on, Rose"- Ramble On Rose


Another chocolate fountain at the Blueberry tonight-this one was much messier. Chocolate EVERYWHERE !! It was like a chocolate war zone...The horror...The horror...

Also, a big ice sculpture/martini flume- it's this ice sculpture in the shape of a martini glass, and it has two funnels in it, and they run martini fixins through it for a cool chilled martini...Wow...It's currently melting in the grass by the bike rack...How sad...

"Inspiration move me brightly
light the song with sense and color,
hold away despair
More than this I will not ask
faced with mysteries dark and vast
statements just seem vain at last
some rise, some fall, some climb
to get to Terrapin"- Terrapin Sation- Grateful Dead

You know I realize that coming up with questions for Jeopardy must be difficult, but look at this recent Final Jeopardy question..FINAL Jeopardy.. For all the marbles...The category was Beatles Music( Not Rock Music or Pop Music, but Beatles Music) and the answer was: "chauffeur Alf Bicknell was the inspiration for this 1965 song" ...Huh ? How silly is that ? "What is Drive My Car ?" Does that seem a TAD easy for Final Jeopardy ? Am I crazy on this one ?

GOD BLESS AIR CONDITIONING !!!! And by the way, why is it called "air conditioning" and not "air cooling" or "the chiller machine" ? Does anyone know ? Can you tell me ?

"Counting stars by candlelight
all are dim but one is bright:
the spiral light of Venus
rising first and shining best,
From the northwest corner
of a brand-new crescent moon
crickets and cicadas sing
a rare and different tune" - Terrapin Station

You know, when I hear the commercial with "Melissa" by the Allmann Brothers( a song I really love), it doesn't bother me at all that they sold it for a commercial...Why do you think that is ? I get physically ill when I hear the Ramones on those other commercials...Is that weird ?


Well, I think I've given you enough to think about...Try the salmon puffs-they have basil in them...
pjb

No comments: