Monday, February 05, 2007

What Movie Is This From: Episode XXXVIII:What Am i Supposed to Do With 4,000 Foam Fingers That Say "Golts Are # 1" ?

I swear, if I find out who proofread that order, I will have their ass on a plate !!!

Onto the game:

We have a winner from last week !!!

The lovely and talented(and mysterious) Jampoon correctly identified

"Your mom puts license plates in your underwear ? How do you sit ?"

from "Real Genius", easily one of the funniest movies ever. Bravo, Jampoon, Bravo. Or Brava, I really don't know.

Onto this weeks' clue:

A movie from 2000.

"You can't, you know, just say "Hey, I'm Dave. I like smokin' pot. I like reading the sports page on the john...You wanna have sex with me ?"

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

3 comments:

Lauren Matson said...

It's that movie with that guy in it.

You know the one.

Anonymous said...

Really? Seems more like a chick flick to me.

Paticus said...

You mean that guy who always wears a shirt ?