Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What Movie Is This From: Epsiode L

Okay, well I'm done with the Darvocet, and I seem to be healing nicely, but the weird dreams are NOT going away. Perhaps I broke my brain somewhere along the line.

Last night, I dreamed that(former NBA great and current New York Knicks coach)Isiah Thomas came the wrong way down a one way street and hit the car that My Special Lady was driving head on. Everyone was fine, but we got in a BIG argument with Isiah. And the really weird thing was that we clearly had some long standing feud with him. What the fuck is that all about ? What did we ever do to him ? Or him to us ? I don't know, as there was no exposition in my dream, I could just feel the animosity. Then, there was some guy sitting on the side of the road feeding a baby in a booster seat. He was on our side.

Oh well, on with the game...

There was no winner last week. No one recognized that


"Her name is Susan. I can't tell you her last name because that would be indiscreet...Johnson. Susan Johnson."

is from "Arthur" starring the brilliant Dudley Moore.

Now onto this week's clue:

A movie from 1984.

"Yeah. Let's go get sushi and not pay."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!

A movie from

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, the only '80s movie sushi quote I know is "It's sushi, don't you know?" in Valley Girl. I'm stumped.

Michele said...

Oh, oh, I know!!
Repo Man!

I've seen that movie way too many times, obviously.