Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Memories...Volume 12!!!!

We're gonna go a little artsy-fartsy on you here...That's right, a poetry flashback!! Dig THIS:


Thursday, March 27, 2008

 How About Some Poetry Up in This Motherfucker ?

That's right...You heard me right...It's time to bust out some m-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-i-n-g Poetry in this blarg !!!( I heard the term "blarg" on "Miss Guided" the other night-I don't know if it started elsewhere, but that's where I heard it, and I think it's funny, so I'm a stealing it!).

Okay, so some poetry...Here we go....

How a bout some free form ?

Kibbles & Bits:

McGriddles, McChicken,
McYummy ?
McSicken ?

My socks hate my toes
I once heard a tree cry
Trident gum on my shoe

Smoke rings on your fingers
Aflame is your red hair
How come I never noticed
That you were burning there ?

Gloves imprison my fingers
where is spring ?

My glasses are smudged
They mirror my soul

e.e. cummings can kiss my ass.



Handwritten, signed copies available upon request

No comments: