Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best Of The Aughts...

Okay, I'm coming late to the party, but ever since my kids were born 4 years ago, I'm late to everything, so just deal with it.

  And on top of being late, I haven't even started yet!! Ha-ha!!

  Well, that's not completely true. I do have a list of the Top 40 songs of the last 10 years, because I created a cee dee (or 2 cee dees, to be precise) to send to my friend jaime*, but I have not written up my witty and insightful comments for each tune, so you'll just have to wait a little longer. What are you gonna do ? Stop reading ?

   Oh shit! You could totally stop reading, couldn't you ? You wouldn't do that, would you ? You know I was just kidding, right ?

  I'll get on those lists right away, I promise! Just please come back!

 I was figuring i would do movies and songs...Anything else you'd like to see listed ?

No comments: