Monday, April 04, 2011

What's In The Box?

Potential "Seven" spoiler alert.In case you've never seen it...I reference the end of the movie, and the clip is of the end of the movie...You have been warned.

A couple of weeks ago we received a weirdly shaped box at work. It was basically round. So, my first thought was that there was a head in the box. So, I immediately said "Oh, WHAT'S In THE BOX?!?!?!?!" a few times in a row(a pretty good impression of the line, if you ask me)...But nobody knew what I was talking about.Nobody got the reference. And now, I have been doing that Brad Pitt imitation in my head off and on for the last couple of weeks...Anytime I see any kind of box...I fear it may be affecting my sanity.Oh, and by the way, the box was just full of books.

Sorry for the link...Embedding was disabled by request:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xG5hSOMGn0&feature=related

No comments: